Include high school, college, post-graduate work, names of schools, degrees, majors, minors and any other education that would provide a background for this training (i.e. chiropractic, medical, massage, anatomy, etc.).
Please include the following with your completed application
- $500 deposit to hold your spot ($200 of this is a non-refundable application fee).
- Signed enrollment agreement form. Please call (585) 248-9070 Ext. 1 or stop in and we will store your credit card in your profile.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All payments must be paid when due.
- Refunds for cancellations up to two weeks prior to date of teacher training minus processing fee of $200.
- Only credit to a future teacher taining is given less than fourteen (14) days prior to start of teacher training with documentation of the emergency that occurred restulting in the absence.
- If it is necessary to withdraw from the training once it has begun, the student will be able to take the remaining portion at the next teacher training (space permitting). There will be no monetary refunds.
- Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement that is reasonable and fair.
- Books and Supplies/Workshop Fees: There is no refund for equipment, books and supplies received by the student. Please note: required books are mandatory and are NOT included in the tuition.
- Breathe yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.
- Breathe reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small.
- Attendance and Tardiness: One hundred percent attendance is required. Any missed hours will have to be made up before graduation. All hours must be documented accurately. If the instructor must spend exta time with the student to make up information missed, the student will be assessed a $75 per hour fee due at time of make-up.
- Students who fail to keep make up times and/or who fail to pay the fee will be dismissed.
- Tardiness will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal. All classes will start on time and students are expected to be present and ready to participate at the appointed starting time.
- Students are expected to notify school if they intend to withdraw from the program. Any student who fails to attend a weekend intensive without communication is assumed withdrawn.
- Cancellation of classes due to weather may occur. It is the student's responsibility to call the school to find out if class has been cancelled. Additional Saturdays or weekends would be added near the end of the program if a cancellion was necessary.
- To graduate, all financial commitments must be met.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com or call (585) 248-9070 Ext 1 and ask to spead to Cyndi or Carly.
Tuition: Full Tuition: $3,250
- Tuition deposit of $500 is due with signing of the enrollment agreement. A non-refundable administration fee of $200 is included in this down payment. breathe accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, discover and American Express credit cards.
Tuition Options (Check one box below)
- Payment Option 1 - Full Payment: The $500 payment is due at the time of registration; the balance of $2,750 is due on 9/9/19.
- Payment Option 2 - Installment Plan: The $500 payment is due at the time of registration. Four additional payments of $687.50 will be due on 9/9/19; 10/9/19; 11/9/19 and 1/9/20.
Terms and Requirements *