Contact and Enrollment
Include high school, college, post-graduate work, names of schools, degrees, majors, minors and any other education that would provide a background for this training (i.e. chiropractic, medical, massage, anatomy, etc.).
Please include the following with your completed application
- $500 deposit to hold your spot (non-refundable).
- Signed enrollment agreement form. Please call (585) 248-9070 Ext. 1 or stop in and we will store your credit card in your profile.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All payments must be paid when due.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Only credit to a future teacher training is given less than fourteen (14) days prior to start of teacher training with documentation of the emergency that occurred resulting in the absence.
- If it is necessary to withdraw from the training once it has begun, the student will be able to take the remaining portion at the next teacher training (space permitting). There will be no monetary refunds.
- Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement that is reasonable and fair.
- Books and Supplies/Workshop Fees: There is no refund for equipment, books and supplies received by the student. Please note: required books are mandatory and are NOT included in the tuition.
- Breathe yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.
- Breathe reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small.
- Attendance and Tardiness: One hundred percent attendance is required. Any missed hours will have to be made up before graduation. All hours must be documented accurately. If the instructor must spend extra time with the student to make up information missed, the student will be assessed a $75 per hour fee due at time of make-up.
- Students who fail to keep make up times and/or who fail to pay the fee will be dismissed.
- Tardiness will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal. All classes will start on time and students are expected to be present and ready to participate at the appointed starting time.
- Students are expected to notify school if they intend to withdraw from the program. Any student who fails to attend a weekend intensive without communication is assumed withdrawn.
- Cancellation of classes due to weather may occur. It is the student's responsibility to call the school to find out if class has been cancelled. Additional Saturdays or weekends would be added near the end of the program if a cancellion was necessary.
- To graduate, all financial commitments must be met.
If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 248-9070 Ext 1 and ask to speak to Cyndi or Carly.
Tuition: Full Tuition: $3,395
- Tuition deposit of $500 is due with signing of the enrollment agreement. breathe accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, discover and American Express credit cards. All payments are non-refundable.
- $500 deposit and balance of $2895 due by 9/19/22
- Please see our website for payment plans
Terms and Requirements *